21 year new style sweater women's loose long sleeve Korean short short short short clothes spring clothes mother's spring and autumn T-shirt round neck top women's clothing middle-aged women's clothing

21 year new style sweater women's loose long sleeve Korean short short short short clothes spring clothes mother's spring and autumn T-shirt round neck top women's clothing middle-aged women's clothing
(63)

$139.00

Add to Cart:

Color, size, khaki, taro purple, high collar Brown [cashmere style], high collar black [cashmere style], m [less than 115 Jin], l [115-130 Jin], XL [130-145 Jin], 2XL [145-155 Jin], 3XL [155-165 Jin], 4XL [165-180 Jin],

by United Kingdom
The best thing I've ever bought!! I bought 4 pairs of shoes on DHGATE, but these shoes are the best so far. It takes 9 days to ship to California: order on January 5, arrive on January 14, 9 days is great!! All my shoes arrived within 14-20 days, which impressed me deeply. For sales representatives, these products are more comfortable than you think, and for this price, they are even better. I am size 11 and my feet are wide, so when they still fit me, they are perfect, and there is no glue stain like most shoes sold on this website, which is another advantage. 10/10 overall, absolutely recommended.

by United States
Item exactly as described, premium product. Thank you!

by United States
Iamp;apos;m really sorry that I troubled the seller because of my carelessness, very good

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Because I have had a few bad experiences, I didn't have much expectations, but I have to say that this is a very good shopping experience!

by United States
I sized up half a size , but the shoes are comfortable. Came without the box but they weren’t at all damaged. Recieved tons of compliments on them I’m gonna buy more pairs

by Canada
Good products and good service attitude

by United States
Good quality. I like it very much.

by United States
I like this style. It is very fashionable

by United States
Excellent quality , fast delivery even the coronavirus thing, seller extremly patient with questions Everything came on purpose !

by United States
Second order from this seller! These shoes are legit!!! I love them so much and plan on buying more products! The shoes are a perfect replica... no issues. I have a real pair and you truly cannot tell the difference! So comfortable! These shoes fit snug,

by United States
Since buying my first pair of Nike Air sneakers, more than 20 years ago, Iamp;apos;ve not found better sneakers anywhere. Iamp;apos;ve had Addidas, Asiacs, and other, but none of them are as good as Nike, and within the spectrum of Nikes, the Monarchs are the best of the best. A couple of years ago I retired from a very, very physical job requiring miles of walking every day. When I get home, Iamp;apos;m beat, but my feet feel fine. I will say that even Nikeamp;apos;s wear out, and when they do my legs, and hips start to tell me about it. A new pair of Monarchs gives me my comfort back immediately. As long as they are available, Iamp;apos;ll be buying them. I very comfortably recommend Nike Air Monarchs to anyone, especially if you are on your feet all day in your job.

by United States
I was nervous ordering these but they’re absolutely gorgeous! So so happy with my order

by United States
SO IMPRESSED. Perfect fit, quality is beautiful and nearly identical to real item. Ordering another color now. Also came super fast.

by United States
Brilliant quality, perfect sizing. Delivery a little slower than usual (12 weeks) but still shipped and delivered within estimated time.

by United States
Best quality perfect packing no any damage ✅

by United States
The price is really good value for money

by United States
The shoes are amazing, with perfect details.

by United States
Perfect shipping, perfect shoes are great,The shoes are beautiful and comfortable. Nice. Get ready for another pair

by United States
The shoes are amazing, great quality and no flaws. Fast delivery, it only took 15 days .

by United States
I am very satisfied with my order. I ordered this pair and it took about a month to arrive. They are as described and look great! Sales were very helpful and communicated well during my order shipping and tracking. I will definitely order from this seller again.