2022 summer short sleeved female girlfriends Korean slim white t-shirt female ins blouse tight bottomed blouse female student

2022 summer short sleeved female girlfriends Korean slim white t-shirt female ins blouse tight bottomed blouse female student
(87)

$25.49

Add to Cart:

Color, size, white slim (Garden) collar, Black Slim (Garden) collar, white slim (V) collar, Black Slim (V) collar, s, m, l, XL, 2XL, 3XL,

by United States
I received my order today and I am very satisfied. I am very happy with my purchase. This seller exceeded my expectations, and honestly, I was at a loss. Sports shoes are the same as genuine shoes. I put genuine products in the quotation marks because you cannot convince me that these shoes are not genuine. Shipping is fast because I paid for the expedited option of DHL. I will definitely buy it again, just like today. Highly recommend to sellers, thank you. You have acquired a loyal customer.

by United Kingdom
highly recommended! I am very satisfied with the order. It took me about 20 days to receive it from the date of purchase, which is great considering the distance. I have communicated with the seller for a long time. At first, I was worried because the price is cheap. I thought the seller gave me a poor quality pair of shoes. Then the seller kept telling me we've been in business for a long time and our quality is 1:1 and when I received the shoes it was incredible, as he said, no issues, I wore them and ready to go on vacation

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Looks good but the toe box looks very pointy and it ruined it for me. Also took a lil while

by United States
Mega Baba shoes, I swear, Air Force One 43, for which, it fits Top 1: 1, recommendation Iz there

by United States
This is honestly a VERY close replica, super happy with the way this turned out!!

by United States
I am happy to evaluate the purchased items I am very satisfied I will continue to order

by Canada
Delivery is quick. The quality of goods is also quite good

by United Kingdom
Shipping was fast,Thank you

by United Kingdom
I like it very much and I will buy it again.

by United States
It s very nice and I bought it back.

by United States
The sandals are beautiful but run small also it’s very narrow like for Asian feet. But overall they look beautiful. I had to give them away ????

by United States
What can I say! This seller is a legit and definitely gona order more and more

by United States
Just wow. I don’t even know what the other ones look like but I don’t give a damn! These are official!!!

by United States
So happy with the quality of these and the fast shipping. (Took about a month.) These things are the real deal, hence the retail price. I’m assuming they’re made from the same factories, so to call these replicas would be misleading. 10/10 thank you!

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Unsatisfied

by United States
Good quality

by Argentina
excellent quality

by United States
Love the shoe and true to size!

by United States
They came as soon as expected! Very smart packaging and excellent product. The seller’s hard work is very appreciated! Would recommend!

by United States
I am very satisfied with my order. It took about a month to arrive. They are the same as described, they look great! The sales were very helpful and there was good communication during the shipping and tracking of my order. I will definitely order from this seller again.

by Spain
Incredible the quality of the product, and the accessories that come in the box I love !! I will ask again for❤️❤️