2022 summer new fashion brand medium and long hot drill versatile short sleeve T-shirt women's Korean loose 100 cotton top

2022 summer new fashion brand medium and long hot drill versatile short sleeve T-shirt women's Korean loose 100 cotton top
(58)

$51.00

Add to Cart:

Color, size, white - [214 hot drill rabbit], black - [214 hot drill rabbit], s (below 100kg recommended), m (100-120kg recommended), l (120-130kg recommended), XL (130-150kg recommended),

by United States
I like the price and my boyfriend loves the comfort and style.

by United States
Incredible the details very close to retail!!!!

by United States
Itamp;apos;s as real as the advertisement, the actual transaction will order more, super awesome seller.

by United States
This is a great thing, high quality, fast logistics

by United States
The product is very good. It is very suitable to have tried it. I have purchased other products from this store. The seller is very honest. Thank you for your good product.

by United States
I am very satisfied with the price and quality, thank you customer service, fast logistics

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Very good seller and quick to reply to messages Have used this seller before

by United States
Shoes are very comfortable to wear, and the size is also very suitable. They are very durable, and their feet are very light. They like it very much. Logistics is very fast.

by United States
Awesome quality!!!!! Iamp;amp;apos;m definitely gonna buy more from this seller. My girlfriend loves them the shipping was super fast it took 11 days

by United States
The details of this product are in place, they look great, just like the pictures. The delivery speed is very fast and I will buy more products from this store in the near future. I highly recommend this seller.

by United States
veer satisfied great seller no ripped off will buy again,buying today WOW????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

by United States
Satisfied

by United States
Strap was too big didnt look exact

by United States
Amazing quality! highly recommend.

by Netherlands(Holland)
This one I received properly

by United States
Love them! Item as described!

by United States
I bought two pairs, both are of great quality

by United States
It is very comfortable to wear and walk. The style is very fashionable and easy to match.

by United Kingdom
At first I was not expecting to be this satisfied for the price I paid. But it is definitely worth the wait! Definitely not the last time i will order here. More powers!

by United States
love it delivery was super i will order again thank you