2022 new solid color dot print women's summer T-shirt short sleeve small shirt Polo Lapel foreign style large top

2022 new solid color dot print women's summer T-shirt short sleeve small shirt Polo Lapel foreign style large top
(70)

$49.70

Add to Cart:

Color, size, [short sleeve] Lapel point, [short sleeve] Lapel black, l [recommended 90-125 Jin], XL [recommended 125-140 Jin], 2XL [recommended 140-155 Jin], 3XL [recommended 155-170 Jin], 4XL [recommended 170-185 Jin], 5XL [recommended 185-200 Jin],

by United States
Shopping took about 18 days and the seller was communicative. Will definitely be buying other color ways soon.Great quality of product and extremely fast delivery service.Very happy The best seller, the best shoes, the best quality, I have no words to describe this pair of shoes, it is perfect, I will remember this buyer, my friends want to buy this pair of shoes, I recommend it to them,I can t believe but they are really great.the size is fit me and very comfortable to wear.i thinking about this is very good products.This was perfect fit and no flaws! I will be purchasing more from this buyer!I am glad to meet such a good seller.When I received the shoes,i was very happy.The shoes were well packed and beautiful.they protect it very careful good sell.The order came quickly, and it was perfect. the service i received due to the good communication with the seller Top quality, impeccable.goooooood

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Excellent quality

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Came fast ….excellent

by United States
Its very comfortable. Its very nice

by United States
All is ok. Great and fast delivery.100% trusted

by United States
Very good product, I would recommend it to my good friends, satisfied

by United States
Im in love with these bought another pair for a friend already will be buying more for myself again

by United States
Awesome

by United States
Feliz con mi compra!

by United States
Great rep overall no complaints would buy from again

by United States
I am very satisfied with the products I have purchased at DHgate.

by United States
The details are handled very well.I love it

by United States
Thank you. Fast delivery and really good quality

by United States
Just as expected. All time favorite

by United States
Same as orginal identical , must cop 1:1

by United States
Good quality and fast shipping. I recommend this seller

by United States
extremely happy with my purchase and will 100% buy again ,love from UK

by United States
Great shoe! Very nice and shipping took about 5-6 weeks. Definitely would buy again from this seller!

by United States
great quality ..material is soft and looks very authentic, I would definitely order from this provider again

by United States
Very nice shoes good quality will keep buying shoes from this seller high quality shoes and great customer service. Thanks !! AAAA thanks friend

by United States
very happy

by Ireland
would order again perfect ????

by United States
Everything looks fine! Thank you!

by United States
These feel great Wore them to a rave and they did just fine

by United States
The best seller on Dhgate communicate through the whole process the sneakers box was wrapped with bubble wrap and double the box the real serial numbers I 100% recommend him I am ordering more thanks seller you are the best

by France
envoi rapide

by United States
Extremely perfect shoes, fast transportation.

by United States
Great quality I had to order two more pairs. Will buy more.

by United States
very satisfied with the purchase! be purchasing more in the future.

by United States
top-notch replica, its price is affordable for me. I really like it and it will arrive in my country soon

by United States
Old customer, the shoe never let me down, the foot is super. Several friends recommended are regulars of this store, as always excellent, customer service is also very patient and warm-hearted. Business is booming

by United Kingdom
Took about 2 weeks to arrive but everything else is perfect

by United States
Great shoes very comfy Great seller Answered all my questions promptly Thanks