2022 fresh supermarket work clothes vest customized fruit convenience store male and female staff vest work clothes logo Pafu

2022 fresh supermarket work clothes vest customized fruit convenience store male and female staff vest work clothes logo Pafu
(74)

$39.90

Add to Cart:

Color, size, red, light green, treasure blue, yellow, fluorescent green, grass green, orange, hole blue, rose red, hat, shoulder apron, purple, neck apron, double-layer vest, contact customer service for more styles, contact customer service for more colors, fruit green + grass green collar, grass green + fruit green collar, black + fruit green collar, black + yellow collar, white, white + treasure blue collar, white + red collar, black, m, l, XL, 2XL, 3XL, XXXXL,

by United States
These copies are actually quite good. The structure and materials are in place. I wear standard size (Adidas and Nike size 10). I think I can wear half size, but if you are not sure, choose standard size. I wear them everywhere at home. They are very comfortable and feel very good. I chose DHL, which is very fast. It took me about two weeks to receive the goods. If you don't mind, you can also ask for double boxes. Overall satisfied, I will definitely buy more shoes!

by United Kingdom
I hope this comment will help. I hesitate to place an order, not knowing the quality I will receive. I'm glad I decided to give it a chance. I am a super fan of the Boost Series. I have authentic Super Boost and Pure Boost because they are easier to buy from major retailers. Yeezys is almost impossible to buy in retail stores. I don't have enough luxury and money to queue for a whole day, nor do I have more than 600 dollars to buy shoes. I just want to wear shoes in the gym or in training. For me, the quality of this kind of shoes exceeds the price you pay, and its comfort is very high, which is comparable to the super high shoes I have. Very high quality shoes, I'm impressed! I ordered on July 28, and delivered free of charge through epacket in Tennessee on August 4! I didn't expect the delivery to be so fast. If packaging is a problem for you, these boxes are not handled carefully at all. For me, I don't care about this, because I wear shoes, not boxes. Great seller, great shoes

by United States
My husband loved his new shoes. He wears them all of the time.

by United States
No words for describe. they are perfect.

by United States
Great sneaker if you have plantar fisitius

by United States
These are old school but feel rugged and they will last. Comfortable as hell too.

by United States
Great purchase will be order another color!!! My husband loves them for us took about 15days to ship and be delivered to US!

by United Kingdom
Good service.

by United States
Amazing shoes!!! Identical to the real thing!!!

by United States
Business is about honesty! The boss is a man to be praised

by United Kingdom
This seller send the best quality I have ever bought and will buy from this seller again

by United States
Took time to deliver but they are great quality and I am very happy with them

by United States
Really good quality, item as described, excelent trade, would do it again! Thanks a lot.

by United States
The shoe size is suitable, put on very comfortable, the shoe quality is guaranteed, praise

by United States
They have an odd smell that will hopefully go away with time other than that Weamp;apos;re pleased with the quality. Paid for faster shipping and got it. Thanks!

by United States
Absolutely beautiful Ive ordered 5 more pairs look very real and authentic took only 3 weeks to come best seller on DH Gate I give it 10 stars. Good communication

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United Kingdom
Very Satisfied

by United States
Thank you very much, I really like it, come again next time

by United States
Very fast shipping. Received in 18 days. Will buy again. Thank you

by United States
Looks just like what I ordered and the sellers even send you a picture of the shoes before they are shipped

by United States
Got The shoes. Nice shopping trip. The sole material is soft, very comfortable does not rub the foot, the shoe quality is very good, the outward appearance looks good, the style: This style is very fashionable, the seller service manner is very good, is really the price can not achieve the lowest, the service and the quality is the best, buys for the child, very fashionable, the color is also beautiful, the packing box is not broken, very like

by Italy
beautiful

by Ireland
Very Satisfied

by United States
Great product. Shame they took so long to get to me

by United States
This is a perfect scarf. The seller communicates very well, and I will buy it again.

by United States
Great shoe every detail matches the real shoe. Will defenitely buy again in other colors. Don’t second guess order while you can!!!!!

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
Shipping was fast

by United States
Good seller, good quality for price costing, highly recommended!

by United States
Air pocket in the front of both shoes causes them to squeak. Do not buy from here unless you want squeaky shoes.

by United States
Value for money, the upper is wrapped, any movement is not afraid of sprain foot, the sole is super soft, very comfortable. I usually wear two sizes, has been asking size questions, but customer service super patient, good service attitude.