2021 summer new short sleeved T-shirt body shirt women's ins Korean top half sleeved white loose watch out for machine FASHION

2021 summer new short sleeved T-shirt body shirt women's ins Korean top half sleeved white loose watch out for machine FASHION
(87)

$41.70

Add to Cart:

Color, size, orange, white, m, l, XL,

by United States
took 2 weeks to come but worth the wait thank you so much it looks amazing

by United States
Mega Baba shoes, I swear, Air Force One 43, for which, it fits Top 1: 1, recommendation Iz there

by United States
This was perfect fit and no flaws! I will be purchasing more from this buyer!

by United States
great sneakers I ordered wrong size

by United States
The price is favorable, I am very satisfied with the quality of the product and it meets the description

by United States
excellent product, excellent quality. seller careful, well packed product (protected a styrofoam box) and still sent gift stickers.

by United States
Truly amazing quality shoes all of them, seller is friendly and helping The quality and shipping is amazing and fast Very happy with purchase already purchased a lot more Dont waste time looking for others just go with the best and the prices are worth it and cannot be beat for this quality Balls, socks and keychains are cool also

by Canada
I love them! They are so comfy. Look amazing . True to size

by Canada
Good service and quick delivery.

by Canada
I finally got it ~ ~ so happy.

by United States
Very pleased thank you.

by United States
Very Satisfied

by United States
These are supper nice shoes !

by United States
It s very nice and I bought it back.

by United States
The store sent me a very good product.

by United Kingdom
Looks similar. Im overal 1-100 amp;#40;98amp;#41; satisfied.

by United States
Neutral

by United States
they are so authentic and sooo comfy I love them????

by United States
Size guide is accurate, good quality, kids love them

by United States
I like it very much, and the price is also favorable.

by United States
Very Good Quality! Order More! Very Fast shipping! Its in a week!!!!

by United States
Took longer then expected but they look really nice. Looked at a few reference photos and can hardly tell the difference.

by United States
Awesome shoe!

by United States
good for wide feet The mesh is stretchy and I walk all over San Francisco in these Feet never hurt!!!!

by United Kingdom
Great as always

by United States
The shoes are great, I am very satisfied, a very good shop, high-quality sneakers

by United States
I am surprised by these! They are super comfortable and it took about 2 weeks to get here. I must have ordered from this seller again! !

by United States
Do not buy sneakers from here quality is terrible not even close to the actual look of the sneakers

by United States
Very Satisfied