11 Carnival price [special price to pick up leaks] high grade light luxury brand thickened half high collar sweater for women 100 pure wool bottomed sweater pullover with mother's sweater inside

11 Carnival price [special price to pick up leaks] high grade light luxury brand thickened half high collar sweater for women 100 pure wool bottomed sweater pullover with mother's sweater inside
(78)

$88.00

Add to Cart:

Color, size, black, white, dark camel, pink, caramel, beicamel, fog blue, s [recommended 80-95 Jin], m [recommended 95-110 Jin], l [recommended 110-120 Jin], XL [recommended 120-130 Jin], 2XL [recommended 130-140 Jin], 3XL [recommended 140-150 Jin],

by United States
Amazing quality, so happy with them. Delivery was genuinely faster that some big brand corporations.

by United States
Very nice, my son loved them for Christmas

by United States
I received something and the quality is great

by United States
The shoes are great and comfortable to wear. The Jordan logo is covered with a layer of film to protect it from scratches I will definitely do business with the seller again I promise this is the best shoe I bought on DHgate

by Canada
Good service and quick delivery.

by United States
The service is very good, fast and reliable. I am very satisfied with the supplier and hope to cooperate with you friendly

by United States
Came as described Will definitely order again

by United States
The shoes are the right size, comfortable and beautiful in appearance.

by United Kingdom
Super excited y all should buy here 100% quality because I was just tryna see it s really by comparing only to find its same quality

by United States
Delivery was super quick got these in 2 weeks. Will definitely use this seller again. Good communication throughout

by United States
This seller sells the best shoes. Top product love it

by United States
My friend said he would buy it again next time, because we are satisfied with the Outdoor Platform Sports Sneakers quality

by France
Very Satisfied

by United States
Shoes were too small the seller measurements were off

by Canada
Very Satisfied

by United States
Itamp;apos;s very nice to wear

by United States
Very nice, and only took 2 weeks

by United States
Great condition although took longer than expected delivery

by United States
Itamp;apos;s 10 days after the order is placed! Satisfied with the way they arrived and the results! The box is a bit worn, but I didnamp;apos;t wear the box... the shoes are intact. Will definitely buy more from the seller, and strongly recommend that you also buy from that seller!

by United States
The shoes deliverd really fast, to the in 15 days. The quality is great!